What to Bring
Everyone in your party 17 or older will require a valid Michigan All Species Fishing License. If they are not a regular fisherman or from out of state they can purchase a 24hr fishing license for $10.00. These can be purchased in advance and dated for the date of the trip.
In Ludington you can get a License at:
- Captain Chuck's Great Outdoors, 5734 W US 10
Check List for your adventure:
- If you arrive the day before take a ride over to the Marina to make sure you find it.
- Cooler to take home your cleaned and bagged catch
- Snacks, Beverages etc. (Try get everything in 1 or 2 small coolers)
- Sunglasses, Hat
- Sun lotion or block (Chap Stick)
- Bug Spray occasional - Flies Daytime, Misquotes evening
- Avon Skin so Soft products are excellent fly repellents
- Soft soled (non-slip) shoes, light colored soles please.
- Dress for weather. It can be cool in the morning and very warm by afternoon. Rain gear is also necessary some days.
- We would appreciate at least 2 weeks’ notice of any change in plans, Failure to notify us in advance of a cancellation will result in the forfeit of the deposit and liability for half the charter fee. All weather decisions are made by the Captain, in the event of a cancellation the trip can be rescheduled or deposit will be refunded.